The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. I ♥ You.
IceCream
I'm officially 18
♥ Loves Around! ♥
Craps! :)
Do what you can. If you can't feed 100people, then feed just one. :)

MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

wild days
They are special ♥//
Friday, August 3, 2012 @ 7:10:00 PM

Never wanna missed out this date to update a new post.
Guess hwwwattt! It's my last day of college life! *Everyone is posting about it in FB*
Hmm. Kinda hope that everyone of my classmates go to the last class today.
But, as usual...7 of them were missing. Quite disappointing.

The familiar BLOCK H classrooms, the familiar kitchen, the familiar canteen, toilets...
Each and every of this places was filled with the laughter.
I'm not a perfect students, I'm not an outstanding students.
At least, I have a group of perfect matching friends.
How memorable to walk in front of the group and listen to their laughter behind me.
It's kinda happy even I'm not joining, but once you heard the familiar voice and laughter.
You would laugh until roll on the floor with them.

The very last that whole class of mine attended was on Monday, the food fair.
ENG MUN HONG! You're always the first one who RUN AWAY from us.
I don't really understand that you really that scared of attend classes?
You really scared to gather with us? *Lots of WHY to ask*
Whatever! Remember not to get used to it in future, FACE IT! not to RUN AWAY! #TORTOISEHONG
One of the memorable moment. We back to the days that we used to play with each others mobile phone and keep on breaking their records.
Before end of the games, he asked, 几时还有这个机会? #sadwords

Every time when I lay in my bed, I will review all the pictures that I had taken for the day.
Today, the very last pictures made my tear flows for no reason.
We might separate to different corner of the countries, very soon...
My friends, be strong to face the future.
Hope that we would have the chance to meet up in the future. #fullofhopes


 The coldest class ever!


The very last signature of the day. *WINK!*


____IceCream