The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. I ♥ You.
IceCream
I'm officially 18
♥ Loves Around! ♥
Craps! :)
Do what you can. If you can't feed 100people, then feed just one. :)

MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

wild days
Mean?//
Sunday, August 19, 2012 @ 6:25:00 AM


What a day! I'm kinda lucky that I can control my mood even gets mad early in the morning.
You you you! Who knows about these few days stuff.
Actually I'm very moody about it. But, thanks you guys.
Really thanks for the exists. I can even forgets about everything that carried me moody.
Skip that part of 'The three stooges' movie. Hahas. Really funny movie. *Thumbs up!*
Thanks for attended too, AhYee, Tanker, Yuet, Yuan, Chris, Susan, Bi and Kit.

You know who you are, the one who moody for the whole day.
I planned to drag you out first. At last, you are getting better. Like the way you treated me as usual.
May be I've get used to it? Hahas.
#I'm poor in making people laugh. But, I will try my best to stick with you until you get better. :)

You know who you are, the one who cried before entered my car.
I'm quite surprise that you cried after it. After I've sent you my blog link.
Don't ever cry after this okay? But I think its impossible.
As I said, be strong ok? Its good to think twice before you make decision.
But some times don't pressure yourself too much ar? Relax babe.

Goodbye, ChrisLee. We knew each other for not more than 2months I think.
May be we are fated to be friends? HAHA! Really nice to meet you.
Even though you're really annoying sometimes. =X Hahaha.
Stop making me shout! You this CRAZY MONKEY! Lols.

I fell in love with nightlife, the stupid annoying mood like dragging me out every night even I'm really tired.
Hahas. The heart barbarically push me down like, its ok even alone.
Looking at the buildings, looking at the cars, waiting for my classmates to pass by.
The feeling of waiting is just like, 'Are you stupid? You got no chance of meeting them anymore. Go home!'
Yet, still wait. I really love to gather all of them together and chitchat about anything else.
But, they might don't have the same thinking of mine. So, its nothing. :(
Okay, that's all for today.

I love you, TeeGerry. I miss you too, PapaMama, TeePeiPei.


___IceCream
#ineverpretendtobestrong,butintheprocessoflife,wehavetomakeourselfstronger.