The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. I ♥ You.
IceCream
I'm officially 18
♥ Loves Around! ♥
Craps! :)
Do what you can. If you can't feed 100people, then feed just one. :)

MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

wild days
Mashup!//
Tuesday, August 21, 2012 @ 9:49:00 PM

A day which I think I'm the bad one in the world.
My papa called up today, he asked why I'm still not going back yet after exam for so long.
I'm sorry papa, I wanna stay a bit longer here. In the same time, I miss you guys a lot too.
Sigh. Sometimes, I really don't know what is my feeling and put myself into neutral.
Which is no emotion people. :( *homesick*
My mama, papa and bratha had already called up few times and ask for me.
I'm bad child. :( I'm sorry, mama, papa and bratha.
I'll back to your side soon. Don't angry with me first ok?
Loveyouandmissyouguysalwaysalways. *kisses*

Ju text me this afternoon and ask whether wanna join them to Genting next week or not.
Mama ahh! My family sure get mad with me soon. *Cries*
How helpless am I. I can't reject here and I can't accept there.
Sigh. What can I do is, sayang my family when I'm back and kiss them! Hahas.
Okay marrr. My dear home, please release me for the last time k? Hehes.

My friend, don't persist with something that really cause you trouble ok?
I'm really trying to help up. Why don't you let me help?
Sometimes I don't get what is the purpose.
But, don't ever moody with your undecided problems ok?
Relax and think in a silent situation. It helps you more.
Hope you can be more independent after this. I know you can and I'm sure you can!
Give yourself more confident! But not over that type lar k? Loveyou.

Thanks for the KTV day, you guys really have an awesome voice.
What a six and a half karaoke session! Fuhhhh! Hahas.
LoveyouLoveyouandLoveyou. 


___IceCream 
#我的歌声里