The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. I ♥ You.
IceCream
I'm officially 18
♥ Loves Around! ♥
Craps! :)
Do what you can. If you can't feed 100people, then feed just one. :)

MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

wild days
...//
Sunday, August 26, 2012 @ 8:32:00 PM


I'm back to Klang and I'm not going back tomorrow.
Usually I come back every Friday then back to Kampar on Monday.
But, not tomorrow and not anymore. Hmm. Quite weird.
Still can't believe that I've ended my college life and going for a trip in JAPAN!
Wooohooooooo~ Hmm. Not the right timing to get excited yet. Hahas.

Last night I was super duper tired and fell asleep around 9 or 10.
Woke up this morning at 7am! O.O *Big eyes* Finally I got fully charged!
Helped ma mum this afternoon, watch movie and lepak here and there.
Then forced my sista buy me Chatime. But then, she willing also lar. Not consider force right? Haha. LOL.
I went Aeon with her, very unfamiliar with it. Super long didn't go there already.
While waiting for the drinks, we went to the Tid-Bits and Candies Cottage.
And again simply try the sweet and sour tid-bits. Haha. ILOVEIT.
Then asked my lovely sista buy me again, but I have to cut a small pile of the dried sour plum into small pieces for her.
*囧* No choice lor. She pay, I work lor.
They loved me so, because I'm cute I think. Hahahahaha!
I know you, you, you, you and you also miss me geh. Right? Cute mah. HAHAHA! :P
Take care ar my friends, don't ever cry. XOXO.



___IceCream
#Complicated