The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. I ♥ You.
IceCream
I'm officially 18
♥ Loves Around! ♥
Craps! :)
Do what you can. If you can't feed 100people, then feed just one. :)

MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

wild days
...//
Monday, August 13, 2012 @ 7:04:00 PM

Next paper tomorrow! The best lecturer ever, Mr.Au. HAHAS!
Thanks for helping us along for the few subjects. Thanks for your patience.
Our class might be in the top list of wicked group. =D
Anyway, really thank you, Mr.Au Hoi Kiang.

Next, to both of you, my really best friends. I got no idea how to cheer you guys up besides keep on making myself I'M FINE in front of you guys.
How poor if I'm joining you guys emo? Really speechless sometimes.

My girl friend, your weakness is kinda likes to think too much.
I might unable to change your mind besides encourage and advice you.
You got employed by Genting Sdn. Bhd. today.
I'm quite happy for you that you able to leave your town lastly.
But, you really happy? No matter what. I hope you will share with me anytime, anywhere.
I'm here for you. Call me whenever you're mad or sad. I won't mind that you never share your happiness with me. As long as you're happy. Don't worry, you will never get out from my list.
Last remind, CALL ME WHEN YOU FEEL THAT NOBODY ELSE IS WITH YOU. I'M HERE. :)


My boy friend, I'm really sorry. That's the only word.
Both of you having the same problem, think too much.
Never deny that you're not. Every emotion comes out quickly when you guys are unhappy.
But, besides 'Why lar?' I think there's no more questions.
You're one of the steady guy. No worries for you.
Yet, hope you can find a partner in GENTING! xD

I'm hardly to express my feeling through my mouth.
The only wish I have right now is to continue keep on going out with you guys with laughter.
But, it seems like I'm feeling to have it alone.
Hmm. Sighs! It's okay. No matter how hard I try to treasure.
I'm still with myself, and myself.
Don't ever pretend you're ok when you're not ok in front of me. #imsad

All the best guys! Make sure you guys take care of each other kay?
Love you guys lot lot!
xoxo




Mr. AU HOI KIANG a.k.a Au Gor 



My girl friend, Teh Bi-Xin 
Don't laugh at my eyes marr. :( But, you guys happy enough lor. #lovemyeyes


My boy friend, Ng Man Kit 
Make sure you live with this look forever. =D


Bi, love your smile. :)
ManKit, this look sibeh kiampa! :D



___IceCream
#imnottheone #iratheremoalone