The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. I ♥ You.
IceCream
I'm officially 18
♥ Loves Around! ♥
Craps! :)
Do what you can. If you can't feed 100people, then feed just one. :)

MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

wild days
13August12//
Monday, August 13, 2012 @ 3:37:00 AM

My MONTH! *screaming* Hahas. Shhh. Its exam period now, silent please...
Just done two subjects and two more left. Hmm. 
Which means after done it, we are leaving. In not more than two weeks time?
I'm too good in getting used in a new environment. It is good or bad?
Sounds like I'm stone-hearted. Sometimes its good without thinking too much.
But, I think I'm more upside-down inside all the time. Who knows? Hmm.

Thanks for celebrating my birthday, ALL MY BESTIES! -xoxo-


 
=X


 
Both of my best bestie in Kampar. Is there anymore chance for this?
Only three of us? Thanks for the first surprise. *chillaxmankit* xD



Thanks a lot baby. Thanks for spending you guys golden and critical revision time to celebrate with me.
Love the night! Thanks, Cat, Susan, Miao, Bi-Xin, Joee, Fish and Cyin.
You guys are AWESOME!



___IceCream
#Imnotaperfectperson